Payment & Security
The Blowout Bar accepts credit card transactions (Visa, MasterCard & American Express) through our secured server. We also accept cash, Paypal and direct deposit.
The Blowout Bar takes appropriate security steps and measures to protect your privacy against any unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Your credit card details are never stored in our database.
You will be charged when you press the submit button in checkout. We highly recommend you review your items in your shopping cart before submitting.
Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours so long as:
Order is made before 12:00pm (Australian Eastern Time GMT +10:00)
Products are in stock
Mon – Fri (weekends & public holidays excluded)
Orders & Deliveries
Orders for Australia have two options. Regular postage can arrive between 1-6 working days depending on your location. Express post can arrive next business day (subject to Australia Post terms and conditions). Aerosol cans MUST be regular postage.
If you feel your order has had ample time to be delivered but has not arrived, please contact us immediately. We are able to track all orders within Australia.
NB – If you have an error in your order, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Exchanges & Refunds
The Blowout Bar will not exchange or refund goods unless they were damaged or faulty when purchased. To be eligible for a full refund please contact The Blowout Bar within 5 days of receiving the product. Goods must be unopened, undamaged and unused including packaging. Alternatively, we can provide a store credit for the full value of your purchase. No refund of freight charges on delivery and return of goods.
If your products are damaged in transit please contact us immediately to arrange a replacement.
In the event that a refund is agreed, The Blowout Bar will refund the appropriate amount to the credit card used for the purchase.
Copyright and Trademarks and Definitions
The “The Blowout Bar” or the “Site”, including www.theblowoutbar.com.au
in its entirety, is defined by and includes their Design, Content, Text, Graphics, Programming Code and Posting.
The “Content” includes all Graphics, Text, Design and Programming used on The Blowout Bar site.
“Text” includes all text on every page of the The Blowout Bar’s website, regardless of the nature or context of that text.
“Graphics” includes all logos, buttons, navigational graphics and all other graphical elements of the Site, excluding paid advertising banners.
“Design” includes all layout, interface and colour combinations used on the Site.
“Posting” refers to any posting or information added to the website originating from both either The Blowout Bar or any external parties. This includes, but is not limited to, all reviews, recommendations etc.
User Obligations and Rules
- Violate any applicable law or regulation
- Access non-public or non-authorized areas of the Site. Or tamper with any area of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution
- Access or tamper with postings and/or login accounts and information of other users
- Solicit or gather any user’s information available from the Site, such as other users’ names and email addresses, for any commercial or business purposes
- Transmit any unsolicited advertising, i.e. “spam”.
- Do anything which would create or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden or load on the Site
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Post false or misleading information about a product
- Post or transmit any Content that infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks or rights of publicity or privacy
- Post or transmit any Content that is unlawful, untrue, fraudulent, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, tortious, threatening, pornographic, harmful (including but not limited to viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs), overly disparaging or deprecating of The Blowout Bar or other users or otherwise objectionable
- Repeat any action after you receive warning or request to desist from The Blowout Bar, whether or not that action is explicitly stated in policies. This includes continuing to use The Blowout Bar service under the same account, a different account or re-registering under a new account after your membership has been temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated.
- Do not fail to respond to an email from The Blowout Bar regarding violation, dispute or complaint penalties
The Blowout Bar will always try to fulfill customer orders immediately. However, on the occasion that an item is out of stock you will be informed by email with an estimated time of arrival. Usually back-ordered products ship within 7 days.
The Blowout Bar does not take responsibility for incorrect information provided at checkout. If an item is sent to an incorrect address because of user error, The Blowout Bar is not obliged to re-send the item to an alternate address at our expense. The Blowout Bar will not accept liability for any loss or damage during delivery. Orders can take up to a maximum of 14 days for delivery although we will always make an effort to get the item(s) to you sooner, if possible. In the event that delivery is delayed you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items stolen, lost or damaged after delivery has taken place.
The Blowout Bar will only collect personally identifying information that you are asked for and provide knowingly and willingly.
“Personally, identifying information” includes all information that may individually identify you, such as your name, physical address, telephone number or email address.
The Blowout Bar will never rent, sell or make available your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, without your consent. We may share such information in the following limited circumstances:
• We have your consent.
• Provision of such information to Delivery Companies to facilitate delivery.
• For activity related to Reward Programs.
• We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is deemed necessary by The Blowout Bar to protect the rights, property or safety of The Blowout Bar, its users or the public.
• In the event of a transfer of ownership of The Blowout Bar, which includes an acquisition or merger with another company, you will be given notice before any personally identifying information is transferred.
• Aggregated information which may have used your information may be shared with others.
• An example is ratings and reviews written by yourself etc.
The Blowout Bar takes appropriate security steps and measures to protect your privacy against any unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Any websites linked to The Blowout Bar are developed outside of The Blowout Bar’s control. These sites may have their own privacy policies and may place their own cookies on your computer and collect data or personal information. The Blowout Bar is not responsible for the information contained on these external sites. If you believe a site linked to by The Blowout Bar is inappropriate, malicious or may be offensive, we insist you contact us.
Changes to this Policy